Saturday, May 10, 2008

when da storm becomes too much to bare

i roar..when rain captures my emotions...i float on the seas of devotion...i cry when the pain gets so lonesome...i try what takes my notion to climb above composure...what keeps me beneath...waves that speak...loud..ranges above the ground...throws my anger... where.. laughter
takes over...in order to handle what's impossible..calm... makes it's way ...release da downfall
of disaster.. finds it's rescue ..i glide on surface..where..your shores gains it's trust to
imbrace...a candle..with gentle warmth...compassion...i rest asure...life is my protection...where
i believe love waits 4....devine intervention...the everlastng light..where i rise above sea level..cry no more..when land arrives...finds my soul in time....Create

No comments: