Monday, April 14, 2008

bio rhythms>MUSIQ

Where history plays my body...dance as feet kicks it's heals..i wanna be da sound...da notes...da beat...serenedes format..climb like a dove..with safistication...i sway like a swan..in movement...gently floats..like a calm way
2 connect with patience...love 4 my partner..as his warm hands extent closure
bodies caress nature...heat rotates flava...two people meets as kisses...hugs..begins music...you flow..your arms are ready to reflex emotional
contact...eyes look towards 2 platform...circular bio-rhythms radiances...takes
liquidation as it's mineral oil..laced with aromatherapy...ease my mind...while..vapors form...agrees with this close sensation...2 dream of deep
passionate dips and hopes 2 ovulate...he sends me.. points...draws embrace
a tight hold...thoughts of letting me go...concludes what he's sayin..tonite is young...and i'm older than..what began..the dance becomes my long lost memory...to chase da storm...da dance..da place..him...musiq...soul...loves child...i get hooked...marry me...sing..play our song..love...your though of often in my future...u dance...i am love..found bio rhythm...generically intended..2 stay forever in love.

No comments: