Monday, April 14, 2008

phase III what is serious 2 u

I dim the lights...set a candle... what leaves me withdrawn and speechless...what drinks my conscience...helps prepares my daily routine...i'm weak...can't say nothing...want
a way out of fighting..what left a stain on my heart...a color...one with sparkle..
bright as stonecast mountaintops with snow ... a bird..which shapes my wings...but recognizes outcries...woe is me..what beats my torn..ragget wilderness..flies like eagles
grabs whatevers in sight...trees...that sees it's final warning...fires...a match burning culture...the earth's stillness remains...where life...natures...runs..hides b4 da final hour begins...so i shake..like the ground pulls weight..gravity no longer lift my spirit...times to think ...where is lovefor life..where do we go from here...green is our oxygen...solar is our system...takes over...what we
began as heaven...right where we live...one on top..one underground...one on in between earth or hell...one is da number...starts ticking...what are you doing 2 yourselves..while wasting precious moments...driving...luxury..without..excercises that habit..to air out our...land...lungs...conbustibles...stop da madness...come together..find solutions to a better world..after all ..this time comes but...once..two strikes...equals three amounts..going down...energy...da price of oil
the economy...i live for what's given me..hope..health...happiness and security.
all makes up safe haven...people with a reason 2 succeed in God's plan...take one moment in time...make last a lifetime..until he calls us..when your not thankful...take care of your earth..it comes much faster...falls..contracts..breaks
what was given 2 man/women... leaves...end times begins...skies open wide
he comes..takes it all bac..stop playing..4 real....c..sj

this

No comments: