Friday, April 11, 2008

one chance..one moment

As i explore my horizons...time waits for my life
grabs at what's fine..what completes ownership
what's mine... levels of reason...song...season
i hold da keys..open my existence...aim for what's
different..while heaven takes place...saves my spirit
i come as INDIAN princess...soul...with love
for cupid's assistance...i'm looking for what completes
me...a woman...with eyes staring down.. a teepee
as comfort...where she finds him...slippers and bed
rest...commance 2 have sex...lips watered... confidence
i'm no longer obstinence...reassures bodies sent...touch
da charm...rubs me right in2 his arms...slides his tongue
down my asphalt jungle...where paradise opens wide..
performs erotic lovesongs...works my inner child...goes
wildly in2 da night...loving me... as i'm loving him...climbing
walls...where climax wets it's paposse...hiyawhatha goes
down...under resistance...where still waters runs deep...
Pocahontas greets her end times...says goodbye...
she drowns...commits suicide..where love devours her
blind...lost sight...gave up...left nothing... gone forever...us
the final birth affect...da pain of new life...motherless child
fatherless wife.....love looses both...life begins.. Geronimo
create/2008


No comments: