Thursday, April 17, 2008

DISTANCE

Long distance...
I wait...4 eyes to connect what's calm ..our cool calamity...where your smile goes all through me...tickles my insides...i giggle..get happy...where your the energy...which takes control of my filled dreams..clouds becomes what
lifts me...my feet...sores like a bird...takes flight...i 'm deep in2 your presence
the level of speech grows deeper...my soul wears you....don't know how to act.
when your by my side...it's just a figment of imagination..can't feeya...so i pretend...what's real in our lives...i won't look at this in a negative eye..your da man..the one ...who stands among principles...a class in session..while the podium performs...your subject matter..with educated rule...i get high.. as your charm i live by..smart is your title...what helps me graduate thought...now shares you as..his knowledge..his equal..your sense..to carry me through...where my childlike state...learns 2 b da student who becomes da degrees of lyrical moments and elements of decision..da distance..calls him..where i am your major...saved me from becoming failure
i'm elivated..don't wanna come down...when spirit rises above...i 'll go da distance...where you are....brillance...thank u for everything...man in my life
you know who u are...sj

No comments: