Monday, April 14, 2008

YOUR OBVIOUSLY DA 1

Your what revolves...i turn...look...see the irreplacible u...walks in2my world..sits on a mantle piece..looking at me...now who gave u permission to gaze while i'm in da nude..where skin smoothe as silk..performs nasty acts..legs spreads..eternal organs vibrate..while i'm your playmate...slips in2 pictorials
da games of chance..starts by licking what's staring..gets me stimulated
i lie among silks and satin...where my floral approachs..makes it 's entrance
lays me down..4 plays..carries on..i dialate...move whats faces u...it's your turn
get with da program..it's not 2 cleasne what's in need of recovery..it's what covers your wishes..while i'm alone ..a vision of lovely sex...turning u on...as spiral goes 2 da polls...i'm rated on a scale as mmm...but u can't respond..pics are on da mantlepiece of charm..framed as still life...i make u suffer...u feel my
butt..sensation erupts..haven't it been going on...when heat tells itself 2 make this come alive..wear what's obvious...you..da 1..who believes i'm yours..without da sound of silence...thoughts becomes a photograph...pretends...c..sj

No comments: