Monday, April 14, 2008

cumberbunt

Where my soul wears a craven 2 mole deep and inviting...somethin..i feel...something i have not..someone who cares not...but..out there...i think 2 myself...speak...what time of da essence...the dawn... makes it's slow process
break..my caged like image...shy..where no one thinks..i am..becomes da ways..actions...to keep seeing wrong...tears..fears...negligence...turns to cumberbunts..a soft..warm affectionate piece of no man..but acts in it's place for comfort...what a wholly thang to replace...such cruelty... i tend 2 wonder..what's left 4 woman's affections...can she still look like feelings..time will tell what's brewing...the master's venom...the healing after effects...the beatings...the killing...what's a girl 2 expect...i'm told there's a shortage of
elete intervention...but.stems from aggravated burnt out overwork..with no love
to leave 4 anyone's mind..but why me...i love so hard..give so unselfishly..but why me...share everything..leave no one undone..respect my black male counterparts...to drain what God has intended...bestoys love hangups..i need
belief in my heart...no excuses...besides..what are da chances..u become like
some animals..exstinct...then ..where would that leave humans..2 bare fruit..with no world access...life ends...what man creates...me..cumberbuntin..got my placement...it works 4...what has no heart...can i b cured..of course i can..i still
can love..man..hate none..so i wait..

No comments: