Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday January 9.2010..UPDATE ON MOM

MY MOM & DAD..BACK IN THE DAYS
Goodmorning ..Well ..
I haven't been to good..mom is not doing too well..in her past 4 days
she's not responsive with her memory..the doctor came to visit Thursday..gave her a checkup where her vital signs are good..she has a slight cold..and her eating habits are not as well as before..she was able to feed herself..but as of today..shes not able to adapt to using her hands to feed herself..her legs are very weak and shes getting very hard
to manage..can't walk like before won't sleep..talks to God all night..found her in bed
w/ the blankets off of her..had to make it all over this morning..shes grabs at everything now..had to take a few things off the table,due to her thinking it was food...had to move them..gets a lil frustrated when I keep repeating to swallow her food..I am not happy at this point..the realization is hitting me hard..now..I have be very careful not to get her upset..as well as myself ..need to rest..although on saturdays..the Aide is not present...so I am under pressure..don't wanna upset anything as far as the day goes..
family is coming...have to get her ready for a visit..got her cleaned..dressed..and prepared..she is resting now..as I write..but...have to keep an eye on her performance all day..Pray for my mom who ever reads this..gonna have to use the wheel chair from room 2 room now..I am feeling terrible...SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE..HELP ME LORD..KEEP ME STRONG..thank u for listening..have a blessed day ..Peace..Create..stj

No comments: