Friday, January 1, 2010

THANKS
FOR THE MEMORIES
2009..
What had me in TRAUMA..
a mild Stroke..
LOST a family member..
my mother's
sister..my Aunt
lost my Job..
a good partner
of
poetry..
The economy
broke me.. hardships
hurt the mainstream
of living
kept arguements..
NEGATIVITY..
another Blackman
gets caught
wearing other
skins..w/his pants down..
not allowing 2
transcend
confidence..in marital bliss..
now..IT'S
TIME 4 2010..New Ideas..
IMPROVEMENTS
4 the better
BELIEVE IT'LL
BE alright
and break the yoke
of bitter cries and
weakness
ALLOWED..
KUUMBA means.."CREATIVITY"
THE VOICE of
new beginnings
where ..I AM
THE
DECISIONs made
To finalize
the cries & compromise
as victory..
for as long as
the World Turns
STOP BEING..
cancelled
OUT from ..giving up
everything..
BLACK people!!!!
this makes no damn sense
whatsoever...
SAY 2
URSELF
where do I begin!!!..
and start
from the beginning
w/ P E A C E
ask 4 Help ..God's!!!!!
the
SEQUEL2
A NEVER ENDING
STORY..HOPE
IN ...>2010..PLEASE ..
Let there
be a
breakthrough
IN
THIS>lifetime &
forever more..
LET Love COME
from the heart
for our
Brothas & sistahs..
EVERYWHERE..
C R E A T E
//?(*_^)?\\
Sheila T Jordan
//~\\~//~\\~//~\\~//\\

No comments: