Tuesday, January 5, 2010


SO I BREAK AWAY
FROM...
what's never been there
in the first place..
soooooooo..
why the hell do u wear my heart...
and I'M LEFT..leaving to care..
what kept me
alive from the beginning..
how can I remain..the
feelings..WHERE.. organs..
papitates 2 the beat of love..
my complexion
rosey cheeks..eyes
of emotion..
the tangleness
wrapped up in your work..
with hands so
delightful smile..ur grammar..
ebonical..to phrase the term...creating..in
retrospect where I remain uncertain,
well forgotten..
but wears
ur comfort zone
every beat of my heart..
waiting on the days & night of study..
we became
violins playing...
romance..
weaving in & out of foreplay..
sweepin me off my feet
with ur songs..words staring..
with eyes talking..
melting, letting me know..
it's u that I need
what I wanted was...ur
incredible reflects of
poetry
arts & entertainment
mending threads together
you displayed..
but..never belonged 2 me..
so
I'm gone
where
I never should have been...
in the first place...
a part of ME..
that didn't
exist... meet..
the truth..head on..
and that hurts...
and now you...Peace...CREATE.

No comments: