Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SOLO EMBRACE

Shattered Moon..
who are u?..
where I was a single cloud..
forming
what left my solo
being in flight...
where the north star
shapes the
common ground..
what escapes
the
maddening crowds
off the streets..
I want to sore beneath
the wind
that swept me up
and blew me
away from danger ..
saving what was leaving
me a loser..with
no signs
of heaven in it's mist..
so I lift myself
to save the last bit of
shattered dreams & ride
the wind..
where I
land..emptiness in love...
between...
fallin in love..getting
hurt
breaking hearts...
losing friends..ending
what clouds the moon2
become
the total eclipse of..
where ur shadows waves
goodbye ..
I become heart
broken
missing what's was
seen and ..
FINDING...
what was not
HEAVEN
so i'm LEft..NO G..
translation..
Gravity
2 stay above
ground
without falling in love
AGAIN..which Way
do I go NOW..
Create..sheila

No comments: